Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Serves 4
2 tablespoons skim milk
salt and pepper
oil for misting or cooking spray
4 flour tortillas
4 tablespoons salsa
2 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated
½ small avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Preheat air fryer to 270 ° F.
2. Beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
3. Spray a 6 x 6-inch air fryer baking pan lightly with cooking spray and add egg mixture.
4. Cook 8 to 9 minutes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes, until eggs are scrambled to your liking. Remove and set aside.
5. Spray one side of each tortilla with oil or cooking spray. Flip over.
6. Divide eggs, salsa, cheese, and avocado among the tortillas, covering only half of each tortilla.
7. Fold each tortilla in half and press down lightly.
8. Place 2 tortillas in air fryer basket and cook at 390 ° F for 3 minutes or until cheese melts and outside feels slightly crispy. Repeat with remaining two tortillas.
9. Cut each cooked tortilla into halves or thirds.
Leave a Comment