Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Serves 4
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
1 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
24 foil muffin cups
1. In a large bowl, stir together flour, optional sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, combine egg, buttermilk, butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir to mix well but don ’ t overbeat.
4. Double up the muffin cups and remove the paper liners from the top cups. Spray the foil cups lightly with
5. Place 6 sets of muffin cups in air fryer basket. Pour just enough batter into each cup to cover the bottom.
Sprinkle with desired filling. Pour in more batter to cover the filling and fill the cups about ¾ full.
6. Cook at 330 ° F for 7 to 8 minutes.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the remaining 6 pancake muffins.
Leave a Comment