Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Serves 8
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons softened butter
1½ (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ cup chocolate syrup
1. For the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl and mix well. Press into the bottom of a 6-by-6-by-2-inch baking pan and put in the freezer to set.
2. For the filling, combine the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl and mix well. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the flour and vanilla.
3. Remove ⅔ cup of the filling to a small bowl and stir in the chocolate syrup until combined.
4. Pour the vanilla filling into the pan with the crust. Drop the chocolate filling over the vanilla filling by the spoonful. With a clean butter knife stir the fillings in a zigzag pattern to marbleize them.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheesecake is just set.
6. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then chill in the refrigerator until the cheesecake is firm.
Leave a Comment