Looking for a salad recipe that’s sure to impress your guests? Look no further than the Mad Hatter Salad! This unique dish combines coleslaw, green onions, and broccoli with a dry mixture and a mouthwatering dressing, resulting in a salad that’s both flavorful and satisfying.
Whether you’re hosting a family get-together, church potluck, or summer barbecue, the Mad Hatter Salad is the perfect addition to your menu. It’s quick and easy to make, and can be prepared in advance, making it a great choice for busy hosts.
So why not add a touch of whimsy to your next gathering with this delicious and delightful salad? Your guests are sure to love it, and you’ll love how easy it is to make!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Mix chipotle hot sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and agave syrup together in a small bowl to make sauce.
2. Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add ground turkey; cook, stirring to break up clumps, until juices run clear, about 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl, reserving juices in the wok.
3. Combine coleslaw mix, red bell pepper, green onions, and garlic in the wok; cook and stir over medium heat until slaw is slightly wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Add sauce; mix to combine, about 1 minute. Return turkey to the wok and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle sesame seeds over slaw before serving.
Leave a Comment