Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Serves 2
1 tablespoon milk
¼ teaspoon hot sauce
2 cups sliced dill pickles, well drained
¾ cup breadcrumbs
oil for misting or cooking spray
1. Preheat air fryer to 390 ° F.
2. Beat together egg, milk, and hot sauce in a bowl large enough to hold all the pickles.
3. Add pickles to the egg wash and stir well to coat.
4. Place breadcrumbs in a large plastic bag or container with lid.
5. Drain egg wash from pickles and place them in bag with breadcrumbs. Shake to coat.
6. Pile pickles into air fryer basket and spray with oil.
7. Cook for 5 minutes. Shake basket and spray with oil.
8. Cook 5 more minutes. Shake and spray again. Separate any pickles that have stuck together and mist any spots you ’ ve missed.
9. Cook for 1 to 5 minutes longer or until dark golden brown and crispy.
Leave a Comment